Thank you for considering MiHi Entertainment (Wait, MiHi Entertainment, not Photo Booth?) for your photo booth needs. Our approach to nonprofit fundraising events goes beyond offering a photo booth at a reduced cost, and focuses on your primary goal; raising money. That’s why we’ve started this sponsorship program.
How it works
We provide you with reduced cost packages of our photo booth services, with built in branding addons for your sponsors. You provide the photo booth sponsor and the difference in cost goes to your organization.
Sure, a logo on a slideshow projected on the wall while attendees are eating dinner is nice, but what about logos strategically placed in high-traffic areas like the photo booth and all of the photo strips that the booth prints out?
At MiHi, we bring parties to the next level, and now we are bringing sponsorship of events to the next level. MiHi has worked with brands nationwide to help them achieve their marketing goals, and we're putting those marketing strategies to use for you and your sponsors at your event. Guests take branded photos and share them on social media for all of their followers to see, creating many impressions long after the last guest has left the building.
Since we’ve opened our doors in 2014, MiHi has provided over $50,000 worth of photo booth services at no cost to Colorado non-profits. With our exceptional service, and high quality photos, you’ll know that we deliver a professional grade photo booth for your important sponsors. We’ve also put a great deal of time into this program, always trying to improve what we provide for you and for the community.
Who you'll Work with
With just over a decade in Corporate Recruitment, Cassandra Murray has had longstanding relationships with community non- profits such as Center for Work Education and Employment (CWEE), Denver's Road Home, previous Board of Directors for HireDenver and many more. Cassandra has a passion and enthusiasm for giving back to the community by helping nonprofit representative problem solve issues that will benefit community organizations. Eager to maintain relationships within the hardworking nonprofit sector, she has negotiated contracts, donations and stood behind programs meant to assist Denver's participant population.
To learn more about how MiHi can help you reach your sponsorship goals, please download our Sponsorship Packet
No Time to find a sponsor?
bUT YOU'D STILL LIKE US AT YOUR EVENT
Ever since I became an adult I've had a soft spot for children and I'm very grateful for all of the organizations who support children in any way. From boosting their confidence, to simply keeping their bellies full, there's a lot to say about people who have devoted their time and efforts to the cause they're passionate about.
We'd love to be a part of your cause! We do a handful of events every year at no financial charge to help give back, but there are a few requirements that must be met. If you're interested in having us for your event, please email me (Jeff) at email@example.com with a copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter as well as details about your event and the cause in general.
There is a slight catch...
'A ton of exposure' does not pay the bills, but we know that some organizations simply cannot afford to rent a photo booth so we have come up with a list of what we require if we're donating our services.
- Link from your site to ours - Why its important: Links to our site help us with online exposure via clickthroughs as well as SEO.
- Social Media mention- Whether its via Facebook or Instagram, we all know the importance of social media impressions for a small business. A simple feature with a picture of the booth and a link to our site is all we ask.
- List of sponsors - We're at the event, they're at the event; it only makes sense to connect.
- Signage at event- Can be in the form of a slideshow with other sponsors, on a banner, or however you plan on recognizing your sponsors.
- Inclusion in any press releases- We're supporting your cause, please help us support ours! If you're going to be in any news articles, we ask for a quick mention.
- Tickets to the event - Your event is going to be great, let us toot our horn a bit and invite a couple of our partners and/or potential clients who would love to see us in action.
- Inclusion in post event email- Again, just a simple mention with a link to our site has the potential to go a long way.
- Online reviews- If you loved our service, please help spread the word with an honest review.
We know that all events are different, but this small list of ways you can help us allows us to continue to give back year after year.